Recipe by Dusty&Sarah
Ala the Chocolate covered Strawberry confection at DQ I say add extra strawberries and use soy ice cream
- 1 standard-sized keebler waffle bowl (or another store-bought waffle bowl with about 50 calories)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 3 frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons hershey's lite chocolate syrup, divided
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar-free strawberry jam
- 2 tablespoons fat, free reddi-wip
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 tablespoons chocolate syrup into the waffle bowl, tilting the bowl from side to side so the syrup coats as much of the inside as possible (sides too!). Freeze for 30 minutes, or until syrup has solidified.
- Place berries in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until thawed, about 25 seconds. Do not drain excess liquid. Add preserves and mash with a fork, until you have a chunky strawberry sauce. Set aside.
- Remove waffle bowl from the freezer and place in a dish. Scoop ice cream into the waffle bowl. Top with strawberry sauce and 1/2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, and then finish it all off with Reddi-wip. Eat the WHOLE thing, waffle bowl and all! (FYI: It's fun to break up the waffle bowl and eat it along with the ice cream, which is why you need another dish to contain it all!).