Recipe by senseicheryl
Another fantastic Hungry Girl Recipe: "Chili Cheese, Please! You want a guilt-free chili cheeseburger? You got it, baby! " Serving Size: 1 burger (entire recipe) Calories: 273 Fat: 3g Sodium: 1,330mg Carbs: 40g Fiber: 8g Sugars: 8g Protein: 25g POINTS® value 5* Attention Sodium-Counters! Save about 450mg by nixing the pickles and mustard.
- 1 small hamburger bun (light, if available)
- 1 Boca meatless ground burger
- 1 slice fat-free American cheese
- 2 tablespoons low-fat vegetarian chili (like one by Boca, Amy's or Health Valley)
- 4 slices pickles (or chips)
- 2 slices tomatoes
- 1 slice onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Split bun in half and toast lightly.
- Layer pickles, tomato, and onion on the bottom half of the bun.
- Cook Boca patty according to the instructions on the box (either in a pan with nonstick spray, or in the microwave). Place burger over the veggies on the bun's bottom half.
- Prepare chili according to package directions.
- Top the burger with the chili and then the cheese slice.
- Slap the mustard onto the top half of the bun.
- Plop the bun top over the cheese and chili patty.
- Now, the most important step of all -- Enjoy!