Recipe by senseicheryl
Another Top 10 Hungry Girl Recipe for Game Day: "Upper Ques! This simple recipe lets you make low cal quesadillas that could be easily mistaken for the fat-filled real thing. Need we say more? Go try it out!" Nutritional Info: Calories: 155 Fat: 4g Sodium: 680mg Carbs: 15.5g Fiber: 8.5g Sugars: 1g Protein: 22.5g *3 Points!!
- 1 low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla (La Tortilla Factory Low Carb, Low Fat Whole Wheat Tortilla, small size)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded (or you can you ff mozzarella, ff american, ff jack)
- 2 ounces chicken breasts, grilled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon green onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon light sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pan lightly spritzed with nonstick cooking spray, set down your tortilla.
- Spread the cheese, chicken and green onion evenly on top. Let set (cheese will just be beginning to melt), then fold over. Cook on medium heat for a minute or so, flipping quesadilla halfway in between.
- Slide your quesadilla onto a plate and serve with the salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!