Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Hungry Girl: " I'll Melt With You! Everywhere we turn these days, we see print ads and commercials for Taco Bell's Cheesy Beefy Melt. And quite frankly, we were starting to get weak. So we headed on over to The Bell, picked up one of those Melts, scrutinized its cheesy innards, and got busy in the kitchen. The result is this fantabulous swap. Check it out!" Serving Size: 1 Cheesy Beefy Supreme Wrap (entire recipe) Calories: 267 Fat: 6g Sodium: 1,460mg Carbs: 30g Fiber: 16g Sugars: 2g Protein: 38g POINTS® value 5*
- 1 large low-fat low-carb whole wheat tortilla, La Tortilla Factory Whole Wheat Low-Carb (sometimes labeled Smart & Delicious Low Carb High Fiber)
- 1⁄2 cup soy crumbles, frozen ground-beef-style (like Boca Ground Burger or Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese, 1/2 of a wedge
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco sauce
- Place frozen soy crumbles, Laughing Cow cheese and taco seasoning mix in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 45 - 60 seconds. Remove, add taco sauce, and mix well.
- Lay tortilla out on a large microwave-safe plate, and then warm it in the microwave for about 10 seconds. Place the soy crumble mixture in the center of the tortilla. Next, cover the mixture with the shredded cheese. Place the tortilla, open-faced, in the microwave for about 40 seconds (until shredded cheese has melted slightly). Remove plate from the microwave, and place sour cream on top of the melty cheese layer.
- Then, wrap the tortilla up by first folding in the sides and then rolling it up from the bottom. With the seam side down on the plate, heat the wrap in the microwave for another 30 seconds. Enjoy!