Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Hungry Girl 300 under 300. No Cook - uses the microwave! Per Serving: 175 cal, 7.25g fat, 8.5g carb, 3g fiber, 19.5g protein
- 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons bacon (pre-cooked and crumbled)
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped, patted to remove excess moisture
- 1⁄4 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- Spray large microwave safe mug with nonstick spray.
- Add egg beaters; microwave 1 minute.
- Gently stir. Add bacon and tomatoes. Microwave 1 minute.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Top with avocado & salsa.
I beat up 2 eggs with a little milk instead of using egg beaters otherwise made as per recipe and even cooked my bacon in the microwave using recipe Cook Bacon in Microwave or Frypan for a quick and satisfing breakfast with wholemeal/wholegrain toast. Thank you mariposa13, made for Healthy Choices 2013 tag game.
I just have to say how excited I am about your HG mug recipes! (I see several posted today). We are going camping soon and I'm going to try all of them. (I think the teenage son will like them too!) I love that they are individual servings and if DH & son doesn't want to eat out of a mug, they can wrap theirs. Thanks so much for these great recipes! (Love your picture by the way...it makes me smile!) :)