Recipe by senseicheryl
PER SERVING (entire sundae): 190 calories, 2g fat, 116mg sodium, 41g carbs, 4.5g fiber, 27g sugars, 4g protein -- POINTS® value 3* Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate... and MORE chocolate. AHHHHHHHH!
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chocolate ice cream, Breyers Double Churn Free French Chocolate fat-free ice cream
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- 1 tablespoon low-fat fudge brownie mix
- 2 teaspoons hersheys light chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid fat free egg substitute (like Original Egg Beaters)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place brownie mix in a small microwave-safe dish (like a ramekin). Add egg substitute and 1/2 teaspoons water, and mix well. Microwave for 45 seconds, and then let sit for 5 minutes.
- Then, use a fork to break it up and crumble into brownie bits (use your fingers, too -- just make sure your hands are clean!).
- Place ice cream in a dessert dish, and top with brownie bits. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe dish, and cover with syrup. Microwave for 45 seconds, and then mix well. Pour sauce over the brownie bits and ice cream. Dig in!
- MAKES 1 SERVING
- HG Tip! Wondering what to do with the rest of your brownie mix? Make single-serving brownies by thoroughly mixing 2 tablespoons brownie mix with 1 teaspoons fat-free liquid egg substitute and 1 teaspoons water in a small dish and then microwaving for 1 minute. Let sit for 5 minutes, and then consume immediately! Your treat will contain around 106 calories, 2g fat, 22g carbs, and 1g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).