1/1 Photo of Hg’s Super-Skinny Skins - Ww Points = 2
Another Hungry Girl recipe for Game Day - "Thin-Skinned Don't you miss the days of shoving hot, cheesy, AWESOME potato skins in your face? Good news, people. They're baaa-aaak! Thanks to your close, personal pal HG, you can chew these formerly evil snacks, sans guilt!" Serving Size: 4 pieces Calories: 146 Fat: <1g Sodium: 281mg Carbs: 25g Fiber: 4g Sugars: 1.3g Protein: 10g *2 Points Nutritionals may vary based on potato size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Prep potatoes by washing & drying to remove dirt and piercing them several times with a fork to prevent bursting while cooking. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for 4 minutes. Turn potatoes over and return to microwave for 4 more minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- 3Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a fork, gently scrape out the bulk of the flesh. Place potato skins on a baking dish spritzed with nonstick spray. Cook for 8-10 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your potato skins.
- 4Evenly distribute cheese and bacon bits onto potato skins. Turn off oven, but return skins to the oven until the cheese has melted (for crispy crunchy cheese, leave the oven on). Remove and top with chives. Cut skins in half. Serve with fat-free sour cream and/or salsa.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg’s Super-Skinny Skins - Ww Points = 2
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese