1/1 Photo of Hg Cranberry Sauce
From Hungry Girl. Saved here for safekeeping. This looks so yummy. Note prep time doesn't include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium pot, combine cranberries, Splenda, and sugar with 1 3/4 cups water. Set stove to medium heat, cover pot, and bring to a boil.
- 2Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and continue to cook for 10 minutes, uncovering to stir occasionally. Meanwhile, in a small dish, combine gelatin with 1/4 cup cold water, stir well and set aside.
- 3Turn off heat and stir in gelatin mixture, stirring until dissolved and thoroughly combined. Stir in cinnamon and apples and mix well. Transfer mixture to a bowl, and refrigerate for at least 5 hours (overnight is best).
- 4Once chilled and set, remove mixture from the fridge and give it a good stir. Drain juice from the can of orange segments. Roughly chop orange segments and drain any excess liquid from them. Slightly crush almonds so that they break into smaller pieces. Add chopped orange segments and almond pieces to the cranberry sauce, and mix thoroughly. Serve with lean turkey, pork, or chicken, or anything else you like cranberries with!
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hg Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: