Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a really tasty twist on cole slaw...a recipe I found in a magazine some years ago. Make it easy on yourself and get the shredded coleslaw mix that's ready to go at the grocery store (just check the expiration date!) This is fast and easy and great for BBQs.
Top Review by SusieQusie
I had a bag of broccoli slaw that needed using & you gave me a super new way to serve it. Great blend of flavors, easy to prep & looks pretty on your plate. This is replacing the tired old sweet/sour/Ramen noodle recipe in my cookbook. Thanks!
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard or 1 tablespoon country-style grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon green hot pepper sauce, such as green tabasco
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 lb Coleslaw or 3⁄4 lb cabbage, slaw or 3⁄4 lb broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup minced cilantro