Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a really tasty twist on cole slaw...a recipe I found in a magazine some years ago. Make it easy on yourself and get the shredded coleslaw mix that's ready to go at the grocery store (just check the expiration date!) This is fast and easy and great for BBQs.
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup regular mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard or 1 tablespoon country-style grainy mustard
- 1 teaspoon green hot pepper sauce, such as green tabasco
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 lb Coleslaw or 3⁄4 lb cabbage, slaw or 3⁄4 lb broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup minced cilantro
- Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, hot sauce and sugar in a large serving bowl; mix well.
- Add coleslaw mix and cilantro; mix to combine.