Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
I made this for the first time tonight and it was really good and so easy to make! Really soft flavor and you will love them. This is also good for your weak stomach. My host parents are in Bali now for the holiday, so when they come back, I will cook this for them!! When you make this, you can serve with grilled potatoes and grilled zucchini. Enjoy!!
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 cardamom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- curry powder, for dusting
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 pinches black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pinches sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Tear chicken's skin from the edge you have to leave bit of skin in the edge because you will cover the chicken with skin after marinated).
- Mix all of marinade ingredients.
- Add Italian parsley, thyme, cardamon, cumin into marinade mixture.
- Hold up the skin and rub the marinade mixture between the chicken.
- Replace the skin on the chicken and rub rest of marinade mixtire.
- Leave them for about 20 minutes.
- Dust some curry powder top on the chicken and grill for about 15 minutes, cook until no longer pink inside.
Yum!!!! Made this for supper one night, and because time was short and I am lazy, I just mixed up the marinade and instead of pulling back the skins, I dropped everything into a foodsaver bad and vacuum sealed it for about 15 minutes. It was great. I will be making this again. Thanks for the great recipe.