Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 mins
I received an email from HERSHEY'S Kitchens and this was one of their featured recipes. You can also find it at the www.hersheys.com website.
- 1 cup butter, softened (or you can use margarine)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa, Hershey's
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, Hershey's Premier White Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in white chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 9 minutes. (Do not overbake; cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking; flatten upon cooling.) Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
The best Chocolate cookies :)
My DH was asking for choc. white chip cookies so I tried these and they were pretty good. I used 1/2 cup peanut oil in place of the butter and I reduced the sugar to 3/4 cup each white and brown...which I'm glad I did because they were very sweet. I think I'd go down to total 1 cup of sugar next time. I also reduced the amount of chips to 1 cup and that was just right.
This is such a good cookie! My kids loved it and were able to help make them! Very decadent...so I halfed the recipe...one cookie is all you need to satisfy a sweet tooth ;) Thanks for the recipe!