1/1 Photo of "hershey's"triple Layer Cheesecake
2 hrs 5 mins
1 hr 40 mins
Originally found on the HersheysKitchens.com site. This is fantastically wonderful!!! It is too much - it is so awesome! Can't find anymore expletives to describe this dessert. Hope you enjoy this as much as we have over the years. I did not include 3 hour refrigerator time in passive cook time. Also, the Triple Drizzle is optional. Don't let the long list of explanations bother you it is mostly repetitive. Give it a try - I am sure you will like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup hershey's cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, extratct
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hershey's butterscotch chips, melted*
- 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted*
- 1 cup hershey's premier white chocolate chips, melted*
Triple Drizzle Icing
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust:.
- 3Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 45 wafers), 1/2 cup powdered sugar and 1/4 cup Hershey's cocoa; stir in 1/3 cup melted unsalted butter.
- 4Press mixture onto bottom and 1-1/2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- 5Bake 8 minutes. Then cool.
- 6Prepare Cheesecake:.
- 7Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth.
- 8Add eggs, sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt; beat until smooth.
- 9Stir together 1-1/3 cups batter with melted butterscotch chips* in medium bowl.
- 10*To melt chips: place chips in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.*.
- 11Pour butterscotch mixture into cooled crust.
- 12Then in another bowl stir together 1-1/3 cups batter with melted chocolate chips*; pour over butterscotch layer.
- 13Stir together remaining batter with melted white chips*; stir until smooth.
- 14Pour over chocolate layer.
- 15Bek 55-60 minutes or until center of cheesecake is almost set.
- 16Remove from oven to wire rack.
- 17With knife, immediately loosen cake from side of pan.
- 18Cool to room temperature.
- 19Prepare Triple Drizzle - Optional:.
- 20Place 1 Tablespoon Hershey's Butterscotch Chips with 1/2 teaspoon shortening only, in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30-45 seconds; stir. If necessary microwave an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred.
- 21Repeat procedure with the two other chips.
- 22Drizzle Triple Drizzle, one flavor at a time, over top of cheesecake, if desired.
- 23Refrigerate until cold, about 3 hours.
- 24Cover; refrigerate, leftover cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "hershey's"triple Layer Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.9
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 27.7 g
- Cholesterol 133.7 mg
- Sodium 353.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 44.7 g
- Protein 9.7 g