Prep 20 mins
Cook 44 mins
This recipe is from the Hershey's website. Posting for safe keeping.
- 48 Hershey chocolate kisses, brand milk chocolates or 48 Hershey chocolate kisses, with almonds brand milk chocolates
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hershey's special dark chocolate chips or 1 cup Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Heat oven to 350°F
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs and milk; beat well.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 11 minutes or until set. Gently press chocolate piece in center of each cookie; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. VARIATION: Omit cocoa; add an additional 1/3 cup all-purpose flour.