1/2 Photos of "hershey's Special Dark "chocolate Chip Cookies
Found this on the Hershey's site. Hershey's and I go way back.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup butter flavor shortening
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces hershey's special dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat butter and shortening in large bowl until well blended.
- 3Add brown sugar and granulated sugar; beat thoroughly. Add sugar and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- 4Combine flour, baking soda & salt; gradually beat into butter mixture.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired.
- 6Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Serve with ice cold milk and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "hershey's Special Dark "chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.4
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 60.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 0.9 g