Recipe by GoodMorningBurger
Oh. My. God. *moan* These are SO decadent, like richer, cookie-ish, layered s'mores. I love everything Hershey's, and this is no exception. This recipe is courtesy of the Hershey's Kitchens site, so you know it's good! This is my favorite diet cheat...beware, though. Once you start eating these, you will NOT be able to stop. ENJOY!
Top Review by cookkath
Wonderful recipe! These are so great and easy to make. Now you can have S'mores all year long! I made them for a party and they were gone in an instant. I than had to give the recipe to everyone! Thanks so much for this true hit!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 7 3⁄4 ounces milk chocolate (5 Hershey bars!)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Beat butter and sugar until well blended in large bowl.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until blended.
- Press half of dough into prepared pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Unwrap chocolate bars; arrange over baked layer, breaking as needed to fit.
- Sprinkle with marshmallows; scatter bits of remaining cookie dough over marshmallows, forming top layer.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or just until lightly browned.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into 16 bars.