Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is posted in request for a pumpkin bread recipe with peanut butter chips. It comes from the Hershey's website. Makes 3 loaves so would be good to freeze extras to have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour three 8.5x4.5x2.5-inch loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and set aside.
- Stir together pumpkin, oil, water and eggs in a large bowl then gradually add the dry ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Stir in peanut butter chips, nuts and raisins, if desired. Divide evenly between prepared pans.
- Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then remove from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
This makes a LOT of pumpkin bread! But it's a nice change from banana bread.
WOW! what a great bread to have with coffee or just as a snack. YUM! DH and I both enjoyed this recipe. Its a keeper for sure! I am so glad I picked this to make in the photo swap#3. Thanks for sharing this delicious recipe flower7!
Very nice indeed.