Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
A rich pie, that kids and men enjoy. Better cut the pieces smaller than usual!
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 90 g hersey chocolate bars with almonds, chopped
- 18 large marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Combine graham crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press into 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool completely.
- To make filling, combine chocolate bar, marshmallows and milk together in double boiler.
- Cook only until melted together.
- Cool completely, then fold in whipped cream.
- Pour into cooled crust.
- Garnish with additional chocolate bar if desired.
Wife liked it, was very good. Didn't set up firm after all nite in frigerator, so I froze it, set up fine then.Used bought chocolate pie crust, good touch. Will make again.
Had a few two many snack size candy bars on hand so your recipe fit the bill. This was a very creamy rich pie though not as chocolaty as I had thought/hoped it might be (light chocolate color). I wasn't sure whether or not to refrigerate or freeze the pie but since it didn't seem solid enough to slice when refrigerated, I froze the pie. My family absolutely loved the frozen creamy pie (even with a store bought graham cracker crust)! Thanks for sharing your recipe.