Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a little different than the others posted. Trying to get my recipe files copied to my cookbook.
- 23 large marshmallows
- 6 Hershey chocolate candy bars
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 cup pecans (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Melt marshmallows and 5 1/2 Hershey bars with milk over low heat.
- Stir and cool.
- Add one cool whip and pecans.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4hrs.
- Top with other cool whip and 1/2 candy bar shaved on top.