1/1 Photo of Hershey's " Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake - Glut
Posted on behalf of Yahoo Group SillyYaks. Re:The best cake I have ever had!!! This is straight off the box of Natural Hershey's cocoa:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml hershey's cocoa
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 9.85 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml boiling water
flour ingredients (use 1 3/4 cups for this recipe)
perfectly chocolate chocolate frosting
- 1Heat oven to 350°.
- 2Grease and flour two 9 inches round baking pans.
- 3Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 4Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla.
- 5Beat on medium speed 2 minutes.
- 6Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin).
- 7Pour into pans.
- 8Bake 30-35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 9Cool 10 minutes.
- 10Remove from pans to wire racks.
- 11Cool completely.
- 12Frost with "Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Frosting.
- 13To make Frosting melt butter & stir in cocoa.
- 14Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating on med speed to spreading consistency.
- 15Add more milk if needed & stir in vanilla makes about 2 Cups.
- 16I followed this recipe exactly and did not add xanthan gum and it was not only easy to do but again the results are fantastic. I think I have found the cake I will use for birthdays, special occasions, etc. No one and I mean no one will be able to tell it is gf! :).
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's " Perfectly Chocolate" Chocolate Cake - Glut
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.7 mg
- Sodium 743.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 148.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 94.6 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: