Chef #578734's Note:
This recipe was originally from the gift shop at the Hershey's Chocolate Factory. I find these cookies taste like brownies ( I like to omit the Peanut Butter Chips, and use the mix in a cookie press!)
My Private Note
dozen 2 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- 2Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt -- Add to creamed mixture.
- 3Stir in peanut butter chips.
- 4Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet, OR chill until firm enought to handle and shape small amounts of dough into 1-inch balls.
- 5Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with fork.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 7Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet onto wire rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1172.8
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 32.8 g
- Cholesterol 182.2 mg
- Sodium 879.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 136.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 86.9 g
- Protein 22.5 g