Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was originally from the gift shop at the Hershey's Chocolate Factory. I find these cookies taste like brownies ( I like to omit the Peanut Butter Chips, and use the mix in a cookie press!)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups reese's peanut butter chips
- 2 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup hershey's cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt -- Add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Drop by teaspoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet, OR chill until firm enought to handle and shape small amounts of dough into 1-inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheet onto wire rack.