This came from the side of a Hershey's Cocoa Tin from the 80's. I don't know if this is posted anywhere on this site, but I wanted to keep it for my files. Please note the amount of cocoa you add to the frosting - There are different amounts listed for the chocolate intensity you would like your frosting to taste
- Cream butter or margarine in small mixer bowl.
- Add cocoa and confectioners sugar alternately with milk; beat to spreading consistency (additional tablespoon milk may be needed).
- Blend in vanilla.
- Makes 2 cups frosting.
- ***1/3 cup for light flavor.
- ***1/2 cup for medium flavor.
- ***3/4 cup for dark flavor.