Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This quick and delicious cheesecake can be made in just a few minutes with just a few ingredients.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Hershey's semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package graham cracker crumb crust
- Place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and butter in large bowl on medium speed of mixer until creamy. Gradually add melted chips, beating on low speed until blended. Fold in whipped topping until blended; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate until firm. Garnish as desired. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake.
I made this for dinner last night and it was a hit. In fact I've had a hard time keeping the kids away from the rest of it to have it tonight after dinner. I was thinking I would love to take this over the top with a layer of sweetened peanut butter next to the crust. It was very rich and not too sweet. I used chocolate Cool whip, yum.
This is my favorite chocolate cheesecake recipe. Very easy, very very rich. I was going to post when I saw it was already posted. I haven't made this for awhile, guess I know what's for Easter dessert this year!