1/2 Photos of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip Pecan Pound Cake
1 hr 10 mins
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
What a great pound cake! I found this recipe on the wrapper of Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chips. I am a pound cake finatic so I had to try it. We LOVED it. Give it a try. You can never go wrong with a Hershey's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups hershey's milk chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs (room temp is best)
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup hershey's cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 dash salt (I used 1/8 tsp)
- 1 cup buttermilk (or sour milk)
- 3/4 cup Hershey's syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar (for sprinkling on finished cake)
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour 12 cup Bundt pan.
- 2Place 1 cup of chocolate chip in bowl and microwave on medium power for 1 minute. Stir and microwave in 15 second intervals until chips are melted and smooth.
- 3Beat butter in large bowl until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating on medium until well blended (I cream these together for 10 minutes total). Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each one. Add melted chocolate and beat until well blended, 1-2 minutes.
- 4Sift together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to chocolate mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just until blended (don't over-beat or your texture will not be as good).
- 5Add syrup and vanilla, blend. Stir in remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- 6Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes then remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack. Sprinkle cooled cake with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Milk Chocolate Chip Pecan Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 474.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 95.4 mg
- Sodium 205.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 6.7 g