Recipe by Sassy in da South
A quick and easy coffee cake. In case you dont like unwrapping all those lil kisses, you can buy them already unwrapped in a bag in the baking aisle of your grocery.
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 (12 ounce) cans flakey biscuits (or similar sized can)
- 40 chocolate Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Half each biscuit (there will be 40 pieces). Unwrap chocolate kisses and wrap each in a biscuit half.
- Roll into a ball.
- Coat with melted butter and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place into a greased tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until biscuits test done.