Recipe by Karen=^..^=
These are delicious, nutty, rich and buttery cookies that have a surprise inside...a Hershey's Kiss!! They are extremely easy to make and there are not many ingredients either! (Chill time not included in prep time)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup coarsely ground walnuts
- 1 (9 ounce) package Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar at low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, stirring well.
- Combine flour and cocoa and stir into creamed mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in walnuts and chill dough for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap one tablespoon of dough around each chocolate kiss and roll into a ball.
- Place on cookie sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on sheets and remove to cool completely on wire racks.