These are delicious, nutty, rich and buttery cookies that have a surprise inside...a Hershey's Kiss!! They are extremely easy to make and there are not many ingredients either! (Chill time not included in prep time)
- Cream butter and sugar at low speed until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla, stirring well.
- Combine flour and cocoa and stir into creamed mixture until well mixed.
- Stir in walnuts and chill dough for 2 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wrap one tablespoon of dough around each chocolate kiss and roll into a ball.
- Place on cookie sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly on sheets and remove to cool completely on wire racks.