1/5 Photos of Hershey's Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
There are a few like these on here, but this particular recipe is my favorite. And I think it is the official version directly from Hershey's.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In mixer, beat shortening and peanut butter until well blended; Blend in sugars and beat until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg, milk and vanilla; Beat well.
- 4Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually mix in peanut butter mixture.
- 5Shape dough into 1-inch balls and rollin additional sugar.
- 6Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 7Immediately place a Hershey's Kiss on each cookie and press down slightly.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Kiss Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (935 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 74.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g