Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the Hershey's web site. This can be made lowfat by substituting low fat ice cream and whipped topping.
- 2⁄3 cup Hershey's syrup, chilled
- 2 cups coffee, cold
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- whipped topping (optional)
- ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place syrup and coffee in blender container; cover and blend on high speed. Add ice cream; cover and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately over ice; top with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired. Six 6-oz. servings.
- LOWER FAT ICED CAPPUCCINO: Follow above directions using reduced fat vanilla ice cream and fat free whipped topping.
We had some warm sunny days in November and this coffee was so enjoyed! Always have chocolate syrup in the fridge and will now be keeping the ice cream in the freezer. Added the whipped cream and cinnamon, love cinnamon, and it added a nice hint of flavor. If you love iced coffee and chocolate definitely give this a try! Made and reviewed for the Football Pool 2015-2016.
Fantastic coffee beverage! I scaled this down to one tall drink and I used low fat Hershey's chocolate syrup and low fat vanilla ice cream as well and DeCaf coffee. Made for the Summer Comfort Cafe 2009.
Really good! I scaled it down to 2 servings & I skipped the whipped topping. Thank you for posting! Made for Bevy Tag.