You'll impress your guests with this one! They'll think you've fussed. You don't have to tell them that the "torte" is actually a frozen pound cake! This couldn't be easier, but it does need to chill about 6 hours, so plan accordingly. From the Hershey's web site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
- 2Combine 46 Hershey's kisses chocolates and 1/3 cup whipping cream in small saucepan.
- 3Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in butter and vanilla until smooth; transfer to medium bowl.
- 6Refrigerate until firm enough to spread, about 1 hour.
- 7Slice cake horizontally to make 3 layers.
- 8Arrange bottom layer on serving plate.
- 9Evenly spread 1/3 cup filling over layer, top with second layer and spread with 1/3 cup filling.
- 10Place remaining layer on top.
- 11Beat 1/2 cup whipping cream until thickened; fold in remaining filling.
- 12Refrigerate a few minutes if a more firm consistency is desired.
- 13Frost top, sides and ends of torte.
- 14Refrigerate about 6 hours.
- 15Remove wrappers from remaining Hershey's kisses chocolates.
- 16Granish torte before serving.
- 17Cover; refrigerate leftover torte.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Hugs & Kisses Chocolate Pound Cake Torte
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 127.1 mg
- Sodium 188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Hershey's Hugs chocolates