Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate pudding cake paradise! From Hershey's Classic Recipes.
Make and share this Hershey's Hot Fudge Pudding Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together 3/4 cup granulated sugar, flour, 1/4 cup cocoa, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk, butter, and vanilla; beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar and remaining 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter. Pour hot water over top. Do NOT stir!
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let stand 15 minutes; spoon into dessert dishes, spooning sauce from bottom of pan over the top.
- Garnish with whipped topping.