Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on a hershey's website, havn't tried it yet, but it looks fantastic
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 (395 g) cans condensed milk
- 6 cups hershey's chocolate milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add condensed milk, chocolate milk, melted chocolate, and vanilla one ingredient at a time, stirring well after each addition. Mix until smooth.
- Pour directly into ice cream mixer or machine.
- For best results let ice cream freeze over night.
My husband and daughter liked this, though it wasn't my favorite. It didn't seem very chocolatey to me somehow.
Great for emergencies.