Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Hersheys.com. These brightly colored red, green and white tiny candy coated chocolate bits are only available at Christmas time. A nice holiday touch to a traditional cookie
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups hershey holiday candy coated decorative candies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13x9 pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well.
- Gradually add sugar; beating until blended.
- Stir in butter and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture; beating until well blended.
- Spread batter into pan.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle candy bits over the top.
- Bake additional 20 to 25 minutes until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into bars.