1/1 Photo of Hershey's Fudgy Brownie's
Very easy to make, and very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir cocoa and baking soda in mixing bowl.
- 2Blend in 1/3 cup of oil or butter.
- 3Add boiling water; stir until mixture thickens.
- 4Stir in sugar, eggs, and remaining 1/3 cup of oil or butter.
- 5Add flour, vanilla and salt blend.
- 6Pour in a greased 9x13 pan.
- 7Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool and frost if desired. (nuts can be added if desired).
- 8I sometimes double the recipe and bake on half sheet cake pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Fudgy Brownie's
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 90.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 2.7 g