Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
From Hershey's Chocolate Cookbook, These are a rich cocoa crinkle cookie and so delicious, a perfect chocolate fix and a great christmas cookie! The BEST I ever had and I had many! :)
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 177.44 ml vegetable oil
- 236.59 ml Hersheys cocoa powder
- 4 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 551.25 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- powdered sugar
- Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl (or kitchen-aid mixer stand on 2); add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, about 2-3 hours.
- Heat oven 350. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepare cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled. Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely!
If you like brownie bites you will LOVE this cookie! Look great and taste even better.