1/1 Photo of Hershey's Crinkle Cookies
3 hrs 10 mins
Chef Luny's Note:
From Hershey's Chocolate Cookbook, These are a rich cocoa crinkle cookie and so delicious, a perfect chocolate fix and a great christmas cookie! The BEST I ever had and I had many! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl (or kitchen-aid mixer stand on 2); add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 2Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, about 2-3 hours.
- 4Heat oven 350. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepare cookie sheet.
- 5Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled. Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely!
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Crinkle Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 30.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g