Hershey's Crinkle Cookies
- Combine granulated sugar and oil in large bowl (or kitchen-aid mixer stand on 2); add cocoa, beating until well blended. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to cocoa mixture, beating well.
- Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm enough to handle, about 2-3 hours.
- Heat oven 350. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar to coat. Place 2 inches apart on prepare cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched lightly and tops are crackled. Cool slightly then remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely!