Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came off the back of the Hershey's chocolate chips bag. **For perfectly chocolate chocolate chip cookies, add 1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa to recipe.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) packagehershey semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir together; flour, baking soda and salt,.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy; add eggs, beat well, gradually add flour mixture, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired, drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool slightly; remove from sheet, to wire rack, cool completely.
- PAN RECIPE: spread batter in greased 15 x 10 jelly-roll pan, bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned, cool completely; cut into bars.
followed recipe but didn't add the nuts but i did add white chocolate chips with the dark chocolate chips and the cookies turned out awesome.
Chocolate chip cookies are one of my family?s favorite cookies. I have made this recipe many times using either Hershey?s dark chocolate chips or the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Both are delicious! ?
Just had these at a friends house and loved them!!! Nice and soft. I was on the hershey's website, and found you can sub. 1 cup of toffee bits for 1 cup of chocolate chips. Can't wait to try it!!!