1/1 Photo of Hershey's Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
This came off the back of the Hershey's chocolate chips bag. **For perfectly chocolate chocolate chip cookies, add 1/3 cup Hershey's cocoa to recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Stir together; flour, baking soda and salt,.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl with mixer until creamy; add eggs, beat well, gradually add flour mixture, mixing well.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips and nuts if desired, drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 5Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned, cool slightly; remove from sheet, to wire rack, cool completely.
- 6PAN RECIPE: spread batter in greased 15 x 10 jelly-roll pan, bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned, cool completely; cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1253.9
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 40.1 g
- Cholesterol 202.4 mg
- Sodium 883.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 164.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 110.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g