Hershey's Chocolate Syrup Cake
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Cream butter and sugar in a medium bowl with a portable mixer or a stand mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time till incorporated.
- Add syrup and vanilla.
- Turn off mixer and stir in the flour and baking powder by hand (it's less messy this way -- )
- Pour batter into a lightly greased and floured 9 inch springform pan and bake for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Let cool and release cake from pan. Enjoy!
- Note: I always go for less time (one hour) for an extra-moist cake, but it's still good if you go for the full hour and 15. This can also be made in 2 8in. cake pans if you want a layer cake, but definitely decrease the baking time.