Recipe by Kerena
Different from the other 7 layer bars posted as this one uses pretzels as its base.
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces dark baking chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon shortening
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. Combine pretzels and melted butter in small bowl; press evenly into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9" baking pan.
- Place sweetened condensed milk and unsweetend chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture is melted and smooth when stirred; carefully pour over pretzel layer in pan. Top with marshmallows, coconut and pecans; press firmly down onto chocolate layer.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned; cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Melt dark chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl on High for 1 minute or until melted when stirred; drizzle over entire top. Cut into bars. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until glaze is set.