Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the "Hershey's Classic Recipes" book. A wonderful chocolate pie - not too rich - and very easy to make. Can also use a chocolate crumb crust for a different twist.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small bowl. Let stand 2 minutes to soften.
- Add boiling water. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla.
- Beat with mixer on medium speed until stiff, scraping bottom of bowl often.
- Pour in gelatin mixture and beat until well blended.
- Spoon into crust. Refrigerate about 3 hours.
- Garhis with whipped cream and chocolate chips or Hershey's Mini Kisses.
- Refrigerate leftovers.