Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from Hershey's. Haven't tried it yet, but I will! :)
Make and share this Hershey's Chocolate French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, if desired, in large bowl until smooth.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Grease griddle with margarine, if necessary.
- Dip bread in egg mixture.
- Place on griddle. Cook about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar or pancake syrup, if desired.