Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A recipe from Hershey's. Haven't tried it yet, but I will! :)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons hershey's cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 8 -10 pieces thickly sliced bread
- Beat eggs, milk, sugar, HERSHEY'S Cocoa, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, if desired, in large bowl until smooth.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-low heat. Grease griddle with margarine, if necessary.
- Dip bread in egg mixture.
- Place on griddle. Cook about 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with powdered sugar or pancake syrup, if desired.