Hershey's Chocolate Cherry Upside-Down Cake
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Heat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine cold water,cornstarch and almond extract.
- Stir in cherry pie filling,blend well.
- Spread evenly onto bottom of ungreasd square pan,9x9x2 inches,set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl combine flour,sugar,cocoa,baking soda and salt.
- Add water,oil,vinegar and vanilla,stir until batter is smooth and well blended.
- Pour evenly over cherries.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving plate.