Source: Hershey's website
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup maraschino cherry, finely chopped, well drained
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 3 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup hershey's cocoa or 1/2 cup hershey's special dark cocoa
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup pecan pieces
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- maraschino cherry, halves well drained (optional)
- slivered almonds (optional)
- 1Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- 2Lightly press chopped cherries between layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- 3Place butter in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- 4Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 minute or until melted; stir in powdered sugar, cocoa and evaporated milk until well blended.
- 5Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes; stir vigorously.
- 6Microwave at HIGH an additional 30 seconds at a time, until mixture is hot, slightly thickened and smooth when stirred.
- 7Do NOT boil.
- 8Stir in chopped cherries, pecans and almond extract.
- 9Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- 10Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- 11Remove foil; cut into squares.
- 12Garnish with cherry halves and slivered almonds pressed lightly onto fudge, if desired.
- 13Serve cold; refrigerate leftover fudge.
- 14NOTE: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Chocolate Cherry Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.4 mg
- Sodium 15.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: