1/2 Photos of Hershey's Cherry Cordial Creme Cheesecake
1 hr 25 mins
Taken from the back of a package of Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses. The title of the recipe is misleading, as it is not, in fact, a cheesecake. The cake is chocolate. There are a lot of ingredients, but it looks more complicated than it really is. I've made it several times, every time without a hitch. I was so impressed with how it turned out it's the background picture on my cell phone, and it definitely tastes as good as it looks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 158.51 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml cocoa
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml whipping cream, chilled
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling, drained
- 25 Hershey chocolate kisses (the recipe specifically calls for Hershey's Cherry Cordial Kisses, regular ones will do)
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Line 9-inch round cake pan with foil, extending foil beyond the sides. Grease foil.
- 3Stir together melted butter, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Add eggs. Beat well using spoon. Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to egg mixture, beating with a spoon until well blended. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 4Bake 25 minutes or until cake is set. (Cake is fudgy and will not test done.) Remove from oven. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 5Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in medium bowl until well blended. Beat whipping cream until stiff. Gradually fold into cream cheese mixture, blending well. Spread over brownie layer. Cover. Refrigerate until serving time. Use foil to lift out of pan; remove foil.
- 6Just before serving, put cherry pie filling in 5-inch wide heart shape in center of dessert. (I went to Wal-Mart and found a set of heart-shaped cookie cutters to do this step.) Place kisses around edge. Cut into wedges; serve with remaining pie filling. Cover; refrigerate leftover dessert.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Cherry Cordial Creme Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 668.6
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 131.9 mg
- Sodium 325.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 54.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g