Recipe by hummingbird garden
THE BEST Hershey Cake Recipe! My Mom has made for years.
Top Review by FrannieJ
I am so pleased to have found this recipe. My sister-in-law used to make it a couple of times a week. I left the family without the recipe. Made it today and its still the Best chocolate cake going. Thanks for sharing hummingbird garden.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, one at a time
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hershey's syrup
- 6 hershey milk chocolate candy bars
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream Butter and Sugar together.
- Add Eggs, one at time.
- Add and mix all the rest of the ingredients in order listed EXCEPT Candy Bars. Blend well.
- Put Batter in 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350.
- Test with toothpicks, make sure they come out clean.
- Top cake with Hershey Bars as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Let melt and spread.