Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
THE BEST Hershey Cake Recipe! My Mom has made for years.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, one at a time
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can Hershey's syrup
- 6 hershey milk chocolate candy bars
- Cream Butter and Sugar together.
- Add Eggs, one at time.
- Add and mix all the rest of the ingredients in order listed EXCEPT Candy Bars. Blend well.
- Put Batter in 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake 35 minutes at 350.
- Test with toothpicks, make sure they come out clean.
- Top cake with Hershey Bars as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Let melt and spread.
I am so pleased to have found this recipe. My sister-in-law used to make it a couple of times a week. I left the family without the recipe. Made it today and its still the Best chocolate cake going. Thanks for sharing hummingbird garden.
Thanks for the great recipe, everyone loved it.
Made this and what can I say oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make this for the teachers lounge this coming week. Did'nt change a thing on this recipe.