Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was really good made with dark cocoa. I sprayed the pan with non-stick spray then lined the bottom only with sprayed parchment paper cut to fit the bottom of the pan, which made it so easy to remove the brownies from the pan.
- Heat oven to 350°F Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl. Add eggs; beat well with spoon.
- Stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in nuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Prepare CREAMY BROWNIE FROSTING; spread over brownies.
- Cut into squares. About 16 brownies.