Recipe by Laura Leigh
This cake is rich, moist, creamy...Its a choclate lover's dream. Great to impress people at a potluck or for a special birthday cake. Its got WOW potential.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix (I use Swiss or regular.)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup milk
- 1 instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 hershey chocolate bars with almonds, grated
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 5 ingredients and bake at 350 in 4 round cake pans.
- (I just used 2 cake pans twice. Who has four cake pans?) Bake according to cake mix directions.
- Mix frosting ingredients together and add 4 grated Hershey bars with almonds and ½ cup pecans.
- Ice between layers, top and sides.