1/2 Photos of Hershey's Bar Cake
Charlotte J's Note:
Moist chocolate cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chocolate bar pieces, butter or margarine and boiling water in medium mixing bowl.
- 2Stir until chocolate is melted.
- 3Combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda and salt in large mixer bowl.
- 4Ggradually add chocolate mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
- 5Blend in eggs, sour cream and vanilla and beat 1 minute on medium speed.
- 6Pour into greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan.
- 7Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely; frost as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hershey's Bar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.5
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 717.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 67.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g