A fun no-bake project. Create Christmas trees using kisses and peanut butter cups.
Make and share this Hershey Kiss Christmas Trees recipe from Food.com.
- 59.14 ml corn syrup
- 12 green foil-wrapped Hershey chocolate kisses (don't unwrap)
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups (buy holiday colors, green red, gold, don't unwrap)
- 59.14 ml multi-color non-pareils
- Brush a small amount of corn syrup on the top of a gold or red-foil peanut butter cup (don't unwrap). Place an inverted (top side down) green-foil peanut butter cup on top of the first one. The bottom peanut butter cup is the pot/planter and the top peanut butter cup is the bottom/base the tree.
- Brush some corn syrup on top of the tree base. Top with a green-foil hershey kiss.
- Brush corn syrup on the tree and sprinkle non-pareils over the tree.
- You could use a spray glue or hot glue instead of corn syrup, but I use corn syrup just in case it gets into someone's mouth when the tree is unwrapped and eaten.