Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun no-bake project. Create Christmas trees using kisses and peanut butter cups.
- 59.14 ml corn syrup
- 12 green foil-wrapped Hershey chocolate kisses (don't unwrap)
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups (buy holiday colors, green red, gold, don't unwrap)
- 59.14 ml multi-color non-pareils
- Brush a small amount of corn syrup on the top of a gold or red-foil peanut butter cup (don't unwrap). Place an inverted (top side down) green-foil peanut butter cup on top of the first one. The bottom peanut butter cup is the pot/planter and the top peanut butter cup is the bottom/base the tree.
- Brush some corn syrup on top of the tree base. Top with a green-foil hershey kiss.
- Brush corn syrup on the tree and sprinkle non-pareils over the tree.
- You could use a spray glue or hot glue instead of corn syrup, but I use corn syrup just in case it gets into someone's mouth when the tree is unwrapped and eaten.
These are so cute and perfect to pass out at class parties
These are adorable. Wouldn't they make a nice treat to pass out in the classroom? Or to put one at each Christmas Eve or Christmas dinner place setting?
These are so cute. I 'm making them to put on my cookie platters.